Wednesday, July 8, 2015

New topics to expect in the future here...

"Edibles! Yummy Cotton Candy. I highly recommend Live Well Patients Group. Excellent service, friendly employees, and a great variety of products to choose from. Check them out if you’re in the Contra Costa or SF Bay Area!"

Now that I have reopened this blog, there will be a number of new topics I'll be covering here. One of those topics will often be medical cannabis, as I'm a frequent user of various types now.  Here, I will be writing reviews to various types of medical cannabis. In these reviews I'll talk about service and product quality, where to acquire various products, and politics surrounding the use of it and the community. The above picture is an example of similar things you may see here in the future. ^_^

xoxo~ LoliClown 

No comments:

Post a Comment