Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Long day...

Today has been a very long, stressful day. I've been feeling very weak and lightheaded, due to my lack of nutrients and anemia.  Running on empty isn't easy. One can only persist for so long on coffee and cigarettes alone, so I forced myself to go to the market and bought myself some ingredients to make a small snack out of. I bought avocados, fresh mozzarella, grape tomatoes, basil, olive oil, vinegar, olives, lemons, and a bunch of other tasty things to make one of my favorite snacks out of:

"Fresh, home made caprese-olive salad, with a basil vinaigrette, peppered avocado slices with lemon juice, and a glass of aloe vera juice on the side. One of my favorite snacks! Super healthy, and super tasty"
Fortunately, I was able to keep it all down! I credit me being able to do that to the copious amount Dramamine I took earlier in the day. So, after successfully keeping down my snack, I took a small nap to absorb the nutrients, and let my body rest for a few hours. When I woke up, I felt a bit better, and had enough energy to get some much needed house work done. Normally, my boyfriend and I split the housework equally, as we believe in contributing equally to the daily responsibilities, so that we may live happily and fairly. He usually has the task of cleaning up after the dogs, and i take care of the cat, but, today he was too sick to do his part, so I took over and did it for him. I didn't realize what a pain in the ass cleaning up after these dogs was! Wow. I can honestly say that I much prefer cleaning up after cats. We have bulldogs, so they're brachycephalic and need their noses and eyes cleaned up so they don't get too clogged up. Plus, our dog, Gerty, is sickly, and has eye issues and needs eye drops and extra cleaning out of her non-existent tear-ducts because she has cataracts, and . had her tear ducts removed as a puppy because she had a disease that I forget the name of. It's a huge hassle, and pretty gross, so I can't wait until my boyfriend feels better so he can take care of it, and I can focus on the cat instead, haha. Now the dogs are cleaned up, fed, and sleeping like little piglets in their crates, and the cat is is doing the same. Speaking of the cat (her name is Alice) I picked her up this new catfood, that she absolutely LOVES. I thought it was funny, because it's basically Lucky Charms for cats:

"Hearts, and moons, and stars, because cats care about that kind of thing!"
I usually prefer to feed her a healthier brand, like Royal Canin, but I thought this was cute, and she fucking LOVES this junk food. So, she can have some on occasion, along side her healthier food.

Anyway, I can tell it's going to be a long night. My boyfriend is so incredibly sick, that I feel like I should stay up and keep an eye on him. He's speaking nonsense, and is completely delirious. I ordered him some pizza earlier, but now he's just throwing it all up. I'm so worried that I may have to call an ambulance for him, because it's looking pretty grim right now. I'm trying to enjoy my dinner that I made for myself:

"Green salad with homemade avocado-ranch dressing, because bottled ranch is disgusting,  and an iced coffee to keep me awake while I watch over my love."

Anyway, time for me to prepare for the long night ahead of me. I'm really starting to worry that I may need to call an ambulance. Good night, readers. Here's a picture of yours truly- I think I'll add a daily picture of myself to each post to show my motd and/or ootd.


~xoxo LoliClown

No comments:

Post a Comment